(Dates, Times & Program – Subject to Change)
Due to COVID-19 – Some in-person meetings may be cancelled
Meetings may be held on Zoom (instead)!
Only vaccinated individuals are invited to attend our in-person meetings. Arrangements can be made to attend virtually, for unvaccinated individuals.
For general inquiries, please contact us via email!
Someone from our Branch will reply to you.
Join us at our Branch Meetings
(email the Branch for more information!)
For zoom meetings, email the branch for the login information
(Dates, Meeting times, and Programs – Subject to change)
- September 8, 2022
- October 13, 2022
- November 10, 2022
- December 2022 (Replaced by Holiday Celebration)
- January 12, 2023
- February 9, 2023 – DEI: Strategies to Address Explicit/Implicit Bias (7:00PM)
- March 2023 (Replaced by InterBranch Meeting)
- April 20, 2023
- May 11, 2023
- June, 2023 (Replaced by Recognition Luncheon/Picnic)
Meetings at Other Venues
2022 – 2023
- December 8, 2022 (Holiday Celebration)
- March 9, 2023 (InterBranch Meeting)
- June 8, 2023 (Recognition Luncheon/Picnic)
Join our Branch at one of our “Public Events” (such as at a Branch Meeting) and save on first year dues.
‘Shape the Future’ Special offer on dues
Save on National & State Dues when you join at a public event
Dues are collected in May and June of each year for the next fiscal year (July to June)
See our Membership Page for more information on joining our Branch
For Members (Only) [Password Required]:
Please see the last page of the Newsletter for updates to the current Program Schedule,
See the Trips & Treks (Cultural Affairs) Page for information on upcoming Trips.
Look out for our Google Group emails, for timely updates.