(Dates, Times & Program – Subject to Change)
Due to COVID-19 – Some in-person meetings may be cancelled
Meetings may be held on Zoom (instead)!
Only vaccinated individuals are invited to attend our in-person meetings. Arrangements can be made to attend virtually, for unvaccinated individuals.
Join us at our
(email the Branch for more information!)
For zoom meetings, email the branch for the login information
(Dates, Meeting times, and Programs – Subject to change)
Meetings will be held at Crossroads Building at St Peters Church, Freehold unless otherwise noted
- September 8, 2022 (1 PM) – Speakers from the League of Women Voters
- October 13, 2022 (1 PM) – Speaker from the Freehold Historic Commission
- November 10, 2022 (7 PM) – Speaker: Arlene Smelson – Presentation: “Historians Ourselves” (seeing COVID through children’s art around the world)
- December 8, 2022 (Replaced by Holiday Celebration Luncheon)
- January 12, 2023 (1 PM) on Zoom – Speaker: Speaker from the Women’s Health Center at CentraState will outline the many things we need to understand about a woman’s heart health.
- February 9, 2023 (7 PM) on Zoom – Speaker: Edwina Sessons – NAACP (DEI: Strategies to Address Explicit/Implicit Bias) & Presentation of Lew 2022-2023 Williams & Joan Odud Scholarships
- March 9, 2023 (1 PM) (Replaced by InterBranch Meeting)
- April 20, 2023 (1 PM) – Games
- May 11, 2023 (7 PM) – Speaker: Essential Oils, Outstanding High School Students’ Awards
- June 8, 2023 (Replaced by Recognition Luncheon/Picnic) – Battleground State Park (Manalapan)
Meetings at Other Venues
2022 – 2023
- December 8, 2022 (Holiday Celebration Luncheon) – at Dusal’s Pizza & Italian Restaurant at 340 Union Hill Rd in Manalapan. To honor our holiday tradition, please consider a donation to 180 Turning Lives Around. You can do this by bringing a gift card to our holiday celebration, or by getting a check (made out to 180 Turning Lives Around). Also, bring a used book to exchange with our members.
- March 9, 2023 (Inter-Branch Meeting) (1 PM) – St. Peters Parish Hall, 33 Throckmorton St. Freehold)
Remembering the Ladies invites readers to discover the contributions of 69 courageous and tenacious women of all colors and creeds who fought for women’s rights and women’s lives. Each two page spread includes a full page bio, a fascinating fact and a quotation along with a coloring page, further reading, places to visit, and suggestions for activities and activism. To make it more accessible, Remembering the Ladies is now available as a free e-book.
- June 8, 2023 (Recognition Luncheon/Picnic) – Battleground State Park, Manalapan
Become a member of our Branch at one of our “Public Events” (such as at a Branch Meeting) and save on first year dues.
‘Shape the Future’ Special offer on dues
Save on National & State Dues when you join at a public event
Dues are collected in May and June of each year for the next fiscal year (July to June)
See our Membership Page for more information on joining our Branch
Freehold Branch Contacts
For general inquiries, please contact us via email!
Someone from our Branch will reply to you.
For Members (Only) [Password Required]:
Please see the last page of the Newsletter for updates to the current Program Schedule,
See the Trips & Treks (Cultural Affairs) Page for information on upcoming Trips.
Look out for our Google Group emails, for timely updates.