“To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.”
- ADVOCACY -Take action on the issues that matter
- CAMPUS – Make campuses safer and welcoming for women
- CAREER AND WORKPLACE – Do more for working women
- Community – What’s happening on the local, state, and national level
- Education – Explore issues from pre-K to post-doc
- Leadership – Widen the pipeline for women leaders
- Economic Justice – Work toward living without gender barrier
- Research – AAUW analyzes gender equity issues in education and the workplace.
- Campus Initiatives – AAUW helps shape the lives of the next generation of women leaders.
- STEM Education – AAUW is leveling the playing field for girls and women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Public Policy – AAUW advocates for policies that advance equity for women and girls.
- Case Support – We support challenges to sex discrimination in higher education and the workplace.
- Educational Funding – AAUW provideS educational and lifelong learning opportunities for women.
- Global Connections – AAUW respondS to the global development needs of women, helping them contribute to the economic and social development of their countries.
- Member Leadership – AAUW provideS leadership development opportunities to AAUW members.
- Salary Negotiation – Through AAUW Start Smart and AAUW Work Smart, AAUW is fighting to close the pay gap, one workshop at a time.